Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)

Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

I'm a Jamberry Nails Team Manager

I'm a Jamberry Nails Team Manager
Click the banner to SHOP, HOST, or Join today! :)

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter Cookies!

Hi Everyone!

Tis the season for baking and boy have I been! 
I need to share several different batches that I have created lately so I will pop on today with the first of many.
These are my winter themed cookies. I used my new airbrush that Santa gave me (a wee bit early) to create them. I really love it and know I will love it even more after I learn how to use it a little better. 
Practice makes perfect right? :)

Remember, you can click on the photos for a closer look. :)






After hubby saw them, he requested that I make more so he could take some to his guys at work the next morning. Had to get up at 4:00 AM today to draw the faces on, but I got them done in time!


Hope they like them! :)



I would love love love it if you shared and PINned! :)


Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments:

Judy said...

Wow! You cookies are to pretty to eat!! Happy Holiday to you! :)

Loz said...

OMG! These are amazing!!

Leanne said...

OMG!! These are FANTASTIK!!! True works of art... Don't know if I could eat them!!
TFS!
^.^

Lenoria said...

I agree with the other posts - they are works of art and I would hate to eat them! I love the scene with the snowman and moonlight and tree.

Ava Gavloski said...

wonderbar!!!!!!!!!!

Julie M said...

Wow - they are amazing. I love the snowy scenes, and the tower snowmen - so clever and so artistic. Bet they taste fab too.

Julie :o)