Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, December 30, 2013

Martha by Mail Noah's Ark Animal Cookies

Hi Again!

Can't believe I finished another set of cookies today!
These pretties are being sent to Libby, the sweet lady who blessed me with an amazing RAK last week. She sent me set #1 of the vintage Martha By Mail - Noah's Ark cookie cutters! 
These cookies were done with a few of the animals from that set.

Remember, you can click on the photos for a closer look. ;)

This is what the original advertising and packaging cookies looked like.
I think I like mine better. Sorry Martha Stewart! :)




Here is a link to a page that shares a bit about the entire set. You will see why it was such an awesome RAK! :)

Here is a photo for pinning to Pinterest. Hint hint hint! ;)

Thanks so much fro dropping by again today!
Please share and pin. :)

2 comments:

Kelly Scott said...

These are absolutely stunning. Both my daughter and I said we won't want to eat them because they look so good! You are really talented, I could never decorate cookies like you did. I agree your cookies are way better that Martha Stewarts...you should sell them the image LOL

Becky said...

Happy New Year! wow, I love yours better too :)