Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Have you seen the amazing Zutter Bow It All Tool? I've gotta have one! :)

Hi everyone!

Warning...enabler alert!


I thought that I had every crafty tool I could ever want...until now.
My friend Bonnie from Really Reasonable Ribbon shared a couple of videos about the new Zutter Bow It All, and it is AMAZING!!!!
You can tie perfect bows with a multitude of loop sizes and layers in seconds!

Check out the videos to see what I mean.
You are going to want one! :)


When you GO GET YOURS...and you know you will, tell 'em True sent ya! :)


2 comments:

Pam from Maine said...

Wow, your bow making is wonderful. I'm seriously thinking of getting a bow maker. Thank you for the GREAT videos.

Betsy said...

I just got this product, and it's wonderful! Bonnie's videos are much, much better than the Zutter videos, too!