Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year and...Some fun Blitsy Goodies!

Hi Everyone!
It has been awhile since I have posted. With the holidays and working on my CHA samples and DT projects, I have had zero time to create anything to post. I'm sure you have all been there!
Look for lots of projects in the coming weeks though. I will have cards for both a CardMaker and a Really Reasonable Ribbon blog hop. I will also be able to share some cards done with some of my latest digis. I can't wait to show them off. :)
I did want to share my latest Blitsy haul with you though.
I am showing this to my friends and followers because I can't stress enough how awesome Blitsy is!
I have received HUNDREDS of dollars worth of crafty goodness simply by sharing with you.
This is my fourth order from money earned by referring friends and I still have quite a bit of money still in my account!
(Click the picture to enlarge for a closer look)

It is super easy to get started. Just sign up, share about Blitsy with your friends, and start racking up referral credits. You don't have to spend a single penny to start earning. 
One of my New Years resolutions is to stop "buying" craft items until I use some of what I have up. If I get it for free....I'm not buying! :)


I care about and appreciate my friends and followers and really want to share the Blitsy fun with you. I think you will be amazed at how much you can earn simply by posting on your blog, on Facebook, or sending a few emails out. :) It really works! Just look at my latest Blitsy haul!

Now... on to my second reason for posting today....
I hope you and yours have a
VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May it be full of friends, family, good health and happiness!



6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, that's quite a haul. I'm going to get more serious about sending my friends there.
Happy New Year to you also. I wish you the best in the coming year and can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.

debb said...

Great haul True! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Nice goodies True. I actually went over and placed an order but when it came time to go through checkout it kept saying I didn't select a shipping method; but I looked everywhere and it didn't give me anyplace to choose a shipping method. I also wasn't asked who referred me??!!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
happy new year sweetie
wow what a awesome goodies you've
hugs angelique

Jonny J Petros said...

Hi True, You have some beautiful pieces love those little key hole attachments and keys ! Wishing you a wonderful Happy New Year!!!

Bev Gerard said...

WoooooHoooooooooooooo!
Way to go on your bounty of goodies, True!

Happy New Year!
~Bev